Decontamination sentence example
- The decontamination chamber sealed itself.
- This policy contains recommendations concerning decontamination of various fibre-optic endoscopes.
- The liquid sodium potassium alloy has been drained from the cooling system and is awaiting decontamination.
- Following decontamination, the microbiological safety cabinet must be purged of all residual formaldehyde.
- Senate Majority Leader Bill Frist announced progress in decontamination efforts at the Dirksen Senate office building, where the toxin ricin was found Monday.Advertisement