Decontaminated sentence example
- Equipment must be fully decontaminated prior to maintenance work.
- decontaminated immediately.
- The construction enables the instrument to be easily decontaminated.
- decontaminated adequately following use.
- decontaminated prior to development.Advertisement
- This line of action will ensure that the site can be thoroughly decontaminated, leaving it available for future development.
- They have the facilities and expertise to ensure that they are properly decontaminated.