Deconstructed sentence example
- We cannot only see our enemy but have deconstructed it to its very core.
- deconstructed into component parts and measured?
- Starting from ' the basics ' I have systematically deconstructed & reassembled many times the ideas behind these models.
- He first utilized electronic music devices to create imagery, and also deconstructed the TV to create electronic imagery.
- The Aziz version is a post-modern deconstructed geometrically arranged stuffed eggplant dish made with halved baby eggplants.Advertisement
- Grab your true blues and pair them with a tank top and a hilarious t shirt, then take the evening chill off with an equally deconstructed hoodie, such as this style from hip designer Dragonfly.
- The Zoe, for example, is a unique shoe with its deconstructed look, and Bark/Teal color scheme.