Deconstruct sentence example
- Photo Sensitive Materials: This technology is designed to break down plastics, photo-sensitive biodegradables deconstruct when exposed to ultraviolet light.
- Teleporters that deconstruct us (disassemble & reassemble) I think not likely.
- Biodegradable products are available in a number of materials that use different technologies to deconstruct them for faster and easier integration into surrounding ecosystems.
- Part of what we do at the writing workshops is have girls learn to deconstruct these messages.
- Tolerance.org: Here you can learn how to respond to bigoted comments, and find resources to intelligently deconstruct all ignorant arguments of bigotry and intolerance online.Advertisement
- deconstruct the concept of the (legal) subject.
- deconstruct the way I work.
- deconstruct the myths that people have about the city.
- Or else, equally ironically, we are deconstructing that which neoliberalism is itself already attempting to deconstruct in even more radical ways.
- deconstruct the notion of " learning how to learn "?Advertisement
- deconstruct media texts, how to plan, produce and evaluate a range of media texts.
- then deconstruct the marked up document into a series of element definitions in a separate file.
- Even postmodernism, which is supposed to playfully deconstruct or reassemble the elements of the past, has frequently been reduced to a method.
- As part of a theater company embodying questions about life weÃ¢d deconstruct long held ideas through physical theater.
- deconstruct what we have done previously.Advertisement
- deconstruct those images ' identifiers into bits of associations.