Decongestant sentence example
- decongestant medicine and be glad today.
- Decongestants or the short-term use of decongestant nose sprays can be useful.
- People who regularly take garlic pills or other forms of garlic do so in an attempt to regulate blood pressure, cholesterol, and as a decongestant.
- These usually contain a decongestant, but the decongestant in the nasal preparations can act more quickly and strongly than ones found in pills or liquids because it is applied directly in the nose.
- decongestant effects clears headaches and good for lungs and respiratory ailments such as colds, and flu.Advertisement
- This medicine contains the active ingredient pseudoephedrine hydrochloride, which is a type of medicine called a decongestant.
- If you are getting this regularly then it would be worth using a nasal decongestant about 2 hours before you land.
- Decongestant: removes phlegm and mucous, especially from the respiratory system.
- decongestant sprays Decongestant sprays may be used occasionally to relieve stuffy or blocked noses.
- Decongestant sprays Decongestant sprays may be used occasionally to relieve stuffy or blocked noses.Advertisement
- Ginger has also been shown to work as a decongestant and an antihistamine.
- Garlic: Natural Home Remedies recommends garlic, cooked and added to food, as a nasal decongestant.
- Nasal decongestant sprays can loosen nasal and sinus congestion and relieve blocked airways.
- Decongestant drugs are chemically similar to epinephrine and norepinethrine, which are hormones that cause excitation in the body.
- Some people complain of rebound congestion, which occurs when, after the decongestant has worn off, the congestion returns even worse than before.Advertisement
- For example, taking caffeine with the decongestant phenylpropanolamine can raise blood pressure.
- decongestant sprays to prevent pain in their ears during the descent.