Decompensation sentence example
- Liver function In patients who develop evidence of hepatic decompensation during treatment, Pegasys should be discontinued.
- cardiac function should be continually monitored during the procedure in patients found to have hypertension or cardiac decompensation.
- It has been well established that narcotics given to conscious patients with some degree of intracranial decompensation will cause a rise in intracranial pressure.
- ICCE surgery has more complications related to vitreous disturbance (i.e., cystoid macular edema, retinal detachment and corneal decompensation) than ECCE.
- Later, it may occur because of an acute decompensation of chronic heart failure.Advertisement
- Surgery in patients with liver dysfunction The Child-Pugh classification is a useful method of staging the progress of liver decompensation.