Decommissioned sentence example
- In the third feature film: Star Trek III: The Search for Spock, Kirk and his crew stole the limping and soon to be decommissioned Enterprise to rescue Saavik, the young Spock and David from the Genesis planet.
- decommissioned submarines by the 2008 review.
- decommissioned reactors in deteriorating stores.
- decommissioned weapons.
- decommissioned recently.Advertisement
- The now decommissioned Concorde had visited EDI numerous times.
- Once fully decommissioned, the site could facilitate rural business use or residential development.
- Twenty two of theses tanks had been erected on the Ryelands site between 1929 and 1935 and they were not decommissioned until 1999.
- The Italian government has 235 tons of spent fuel from the country's long decommissioned reactors in deteriorating stores.
- now reprocessing has definitely stopped the present authorisation are much higher than actually required for a site which is being decommissioned.Advertisement
- The UK will have at least 10 decommissioned submarines by the 2008 review.
- Now reprocessing has definitely stopped the present authorisation are much higher than actually required for a site which is being decommissioned.
- The lighthouse was decommissioned by the U.S. Coast Guard in 1965, and visitors today report that the light house is haunted by several ghosts.
- Nearly 40 years old at the beginning of show, it was due to be decommissioned, but after the Cylon attack wiped out the colonies, it was also one of the only surviving ships not networked and shut down.
- From the white pantsuits of the 70's, the all white nurse's uniform for the most part, has been decommissioned and most nurses in the United States wear scrubs.Advertisement
- Stocks of munitions were reduced after the war and the site was finally decommissioned and closed in 1961.