Declensions sentence example
- And when such declensions occurred, they soon called forth efforts at reform and revival; indeed these constantly recurring reformmovements are one of the most striking features of Benedictine history, and the great proof of the vitality of the institute throughout the ages.
- Inflexion.Catalan, unlike Old Provenal and Old French, has never bad declensions.
- As in some other languages, Latin nouns can be masculine, feminine and neuter, and they also belong to groups called declensions.
- The chapter ends with an appendix containing paradigms of nominal declensions in some of the Dravidian languages.
- These dictionaries include complete verb conjugation and grammar (agreements in gender and number of nouns and adjectives, german declensions ).Advertisement
- There are three declensions, each with a definite and indefinite form; the genitive, dative and ablative are usually represented by a single termination; the vocative is formed by a final o, as memmo from memme, " mother."
- It possesses two regular substantive declensions and six cases, the vocative being in common use.