Declarer sentence example
- Metz ou sur toute autre frontiere serait declarer la guerre a la nation et abdiquer le trone.
- If the declarer succeeds in making at least the number of tricks he stood for he wins whatever stakes are played for; if not he loses.
- The author introduces an element of verisimilitude into the play by allowing declarer to make the contract in spite of herself.
- This gave declarer a fairly precise count on the hand.
- After declarer claims the remaining tricks, if a defender disagrees with the claim, he should ask declarer to continue playing.Advertisement
- The author has arranged for South to become declarer no matter which hand he held, which is not in itself a problem.
- Or lead the unbid suit, knowing that declarer could easily have a stronger spade holding than heart holding?
- In the end she played small, declarer scored his 10 and went on to make his doubled contract.
- After three rounds of diamonds declarer leads a spade from the table, and defensive communications are broken beyond repair.
- Apparently you play high-low on the first suit declarer plays to show you like partner's opening lead!Advertisement
- Declarer must now attack trumps, but North wins the 2nd round and forces declarer must now attack trumps, but North wins the 2nd round and forces declarer to ruff a 3rd time.
- On a heart lead with the spade return declarer lost the first two tricks: a very useful gain for our team.
- At my table declarer should, at the point already reached, try a low club from hand, ducking in dummy.
- Thus it was that the Q lay exposed on the table, while declarer played A and ruffed a diamond.
- Also, declarer has 3 spades and dummy has 4, so partner has a singleton.Advertisement