Declan sentence example
- Irish records preserve the names of three shadowy pre-Patrician saints who were connected with south-east Ireland, Declan, Ailbe and Ciaran.
- Declan Quigley was part of the enormous Irish contingent at the Festival.
- harden when days later he finds the frozen body of Declan's best friend.
- Interpretation of cervical spine radiographs (441kb) Declan O'Regan, Chris J Harvey, Steve Allen British Journal of Hospital Medicine, Vol.
- Bishop Declan will be celebrating a Mass of thanksgiving for the work of all those who are involved in the work of Catholic Education.Advertisement
- Mission: Impossible III (2006) - Played the role of Declan, opposite Tom Cruise, Ving Rhames and Phillip Seymour Hoffman.
- Before Harold's departure, Rebecca (Jane Hall) lived there with Carmella (Natalie Blair) and her baby Chloe, as well as Declan (James Sorenson) and Harold.
- It is occupied by Steph Scully (Carla Bonner) and her son Charlie Hoyland (Jacob Brito) along with Rebecca and her son Declan.
- Landon Liboiron plays Declan Coyne, the confident, charming, and stylish brother of Fiona Coyne.
- Not long after his introduction to Degrassi students in season nine, Declan has kids eating out of the palm of his hand.Advertisement
- Born Declan Patrick MacManus in 1954, Costello was a product of a musical family.
- Anthony McPartlin and Declan Donnelly - also known as British comedy duo Ant and Dec - took over from O'Grady as hosts of the show.