Deckers sentence example
- Deckers (Liege, 1894).
- fiftymes Valley acquired many second hand vehicles, mainly double deckers in the late fifties / early sixties.
- In 1961 Dundee became the first municipality to order significant deliveries of 36-foot single deckers (AEC Reliances ).
- Double deckers were not common at Victoria, particularly those that appeared to be perfectly ordinary busses, but Thames Valley were the exception.
- thermoluminescence screening on sherds (Deckers et al.Advertisement
- A preliminary fluvial chronology has been established through the use of a simple thermoluminescence screening on sherds (Deckers et al.
- The American company, Deckers, trademarks authentic Uggs.
- Lining: Deckers Uggs are made with real sheepskin.