Decimate sentence example
- He expected these days to be his last, but he'd give the order to decimate the entire state if it meant humanity as a whole survived.
- Brutality - Decimate the losing player with a long series of attacks.
- Girls during slumber parties have been known to decimate the contents of their hosts' kitchens.
- Get behind enemy lines to decimate the threat in life-like fire fights.
- decimate the crop of an entire country.Advertisement
- Unfortunately, this pest carries Pierce's Disease, which can decimate an entire vineyard in a few short years.
- These plants help control the ground beetle population which can quickly decimate young cucumbers and prevent the blossoms from forming fruit.
- But a natural disaster on the scale of the hurricanes Katrina and Rita that destroyed thousands of small businesses along the Gulf Coast, can decimate a business and literally wipe it from the face of the earth.
- How long would it take him to decimate Memon and every last member of Landis?
- They didn't decimate cities out of a sense of vengeance, either.Advertisement
- He would decimate all life on the planet using the very ore that had brought his family wealth and power.
- So long as they didn't put out a hit on one another, they could decimate each other at their own battles, lie, cheat, spy, steal, anything and everything.