Decibel sentence example
- Dean asked, a decibel louder than necessary, causing a head-turn or two.
- A decibel is the unit of measurement that is used to calculate the loudness of a noise.
- decibel scale used for sound is another common example of a log scale.
- Every few seconds, someone would randomly press one of the buttons, and stand back to admire the high decibel auditory effect.
- decibel awards.Advertisement
- Play your personal road trip compilation when the chorus of "Are we there yet?" rises to an uncomfortable decibel level.
- Frequently Asked Questions about decibel Visual Arts Awards What is deciBel legacy?
- decibel reduction rating.
- decibel level, which is no doubt why the Rt.
- One initiative that has already been implemented as part of the decibel legacy is the Creative Advisors Scheme.Advertisement
- We're too focused on the excitement of bringing a new baby into the world to notice the decibel level.
- decibel limits on Category 3 fireworks are also being proposed.
- Most Resmed CPAP devices like the S9 Elite, S8 Escape Travel Machine, the S8 Elite and more are all low decibel machines (24 dba and lower), along with comfortable accessories that help CPAP patients sleep soundly.
- The Sonic Bomb alarm from Sonic Alert has an incredibly loud 113dB alarm, which is the approximately the same decibel level as a live rock concert or car horn at a distance of one meter.
- Since those with hearing losses often cannot hear sounds at normal decibel levels, intensities as high as 115 dB are used to assess the extent of air conduction loss and as high as 70 dB for bone conduction loss.Advertisement
- To insure that speech discrimination only is being assessed, this part of the hearing test is done at decibel levels of 30 to 40 decibels, higher than that of everyday conversation.