Deceivers sentence example
- Oh, how I would guard him, how I would tell him the truth, how I would unmask his deceivers!
- The Remonstrants were asked to file copious explanations of the five points in dispute (Sententia Remonstrantium), but objecting to the manner in which they were catechized, they were, at the 57th sitting, dismissed from the synod as convicted "liars and deceivers."
- He is not to be classed amongst the " deceived deceivers," and the restoration of the worship of the old gods was by no means his chief object.
- Such deceivers, according to Josephus, did no less than the murderers to destroy the happiness of the city.
- His work Against the Christians was directed, not against Christ, nor even against what he believed to be Christ's teaching, but against the Christians of his own day and their sacred books, which, according to Porphyry, were the work of deceivers and ignorant people.Advertisement