Decarboxylation sentence example
- amine precursor, uptake and decarboxylation) cells.
- decarboxylation of acids.
- decarboxylation of pyruvate, to form acetyl-CoA.
- decarboxylation of levodopa.
- decarboxylation of a glutamate according to the ' Kolbe ' reaction.Advertisement
- Pyruvate Dehydrogenase catalyzes oxidative decarboxylation of pyruvate, to form acetyl-CoA.
- However, in redox proteins with strong oxidizing centers oxidative decarboxylation of nearby ionized carboxylic groups may be expected to occur to some degree.
- At least 70 to 100mg of carbidopa per day should be provided for optimal inhibition of extracerebral decarboxylation of levodopa.
- The oxaloacetate is converted to other 4-carbon intermediates that are transported to photosynthetic cells, where CO 2 is released by decarboxylation.
- The polyamines are progressively synthesized by decarboxylation from ornithine by a rate limiting enzyme ornithine decarboxylase (ODC ).Advertisement
- They develop from ' apud ' (amine precursor, uptake and decarboxylation) cells.