Decapitate sentence example
- He could drill a regiment, build a frigate, administer a province, and decapitate a rebel with equal facility.
- Even when I accidentally decapitate the artichokes he continues twirling around the various ovens, smiling and dishing out orders.
- Use Simple Language - While it might seem cool to use words like "Decapitate!" in your cheer when you're in the planning stages, it might be harder to get the whole crowd to say that word together when you're trying to lead them in a chant.
- decapitate showed that he didn't consider the game to be a friendly by nearly decapitating an OFK player three minutes later.
- decapitate a man.Advertisement