Decant sentence example
- The lid of the oil bottle or jar has been designed so that the reeds can simply be pushed into the oil without the need to decant the oil to a separate container.
- If it is very tannic, then decant and allow to aerate.
- If it isn't, then re-cork the bottle and decant for sediment right before serving.
- Many wine professionals suggest that you decant EVERY bottle of red wine you open.
- They're wonderful for carrying a small decant of your favorite fragrance and popping in a purse or gym bag.Advertisement
- decant clean liquid and use again.
- decant back into the jug (for easier pouring) then duly pour into waiting teacups.
- Allow the mixture to cool, then decant it through two or three layers of muslin into another beaker.
- never decant your children from the offside into the road.
- decant this wine for best results or leave for a couple more years.Advertisement
- decant filling of medical oxygen cylinders.
- This would necessitate the demolition of Leadon Bank at the outset and the decant of residents and staff offsite.
- decant period is an ideal time for things to go missing.
- decant space to allow work to be carried out on Thorne ward.
- decant accommodation and decorated and carpeted them throughout.Advertisement
- decant site and work has started for the new school.