Deca- sentence example
- Bozeman youth clubs at the high school range from academic interests such as DECA and a literary journal to student government and chess.
- One of the best rated Wii games has to be Wii Sports, so it's with a lot of great anticipation that we get to enjoy Wii Deca Sports, a spiritual successor to the original.
- You'll need to have a steady hand and great accuracy to excel in this Wii Deca Sports event.
- If you're familiar with the tennis game in Wii Sports, then you'll feel right at home with badminton in Deca Sports.
- While it is unfortunate that you cannot utilize customized Mii characters in Wii Deca Sports, the variety of events seems to be great for players of all ages.Advertisement
- The second culminates in the mountain of Santi Deca, or Santa Decca, as it is called by misinterpretation of the Greek designation of "Aytot Abca, or the Ten Saints.
- In many ways, you could say that Deca Sports is some form of an Olympic decathlon.
- Wii Deca Sports has its own version of the popular go-kart racing genre.
- This second treatise is the Discorsi sopra la prima deca di Tito Livio.
- cxx.): - "Por ce nagent li marinier a l'enseigne des estoiles qui i sont, que it apelent tramontaines, et les gens qui sont en Europe et es parties deca nagent a la tramontaine de septentrion, et li autre nagent a cele de midi.Advertisement
- Deca Sports is developed by Hudson Soft and not Nintendo, so while there is no support for the Mii characters, you do get on-screen avatars that are styled in much the same way.
- In Wii Deca Sports, the selection has been expanded to 10 different events, hence its name.