Debunking sentence example
- Some of the videos you'll encounter at this site could use a good debunking, while others are a bit more provocative.
- Before you swear a story is true and repeat it to all your friends, visit one of the debunking websites and check your facts.
- Debunking urban legends is an important aspect of paranormal research.
- Debunking urban legends becomes critical when the legend threatens to overwhelm scientific truth.
- If you're interested in urban legends and debunking them, there are many media outlets and organizations that can help you.Advertisement
- Each issue includes articles on urban legend debunking and exploring the world of the paranormal and unusual.
- Topics range from debunking rumors about the Loch Ness Monster, Bigfoot and psychics such as Sylvia Brown to historical explorations of past researchers like Harry Houdini.
- The most important means of debunking urban legends is right within your own home; use your own critical thinking skills and intelligence.
- Horizon has a tendency to side with the more conservative wing of science, effectively debunking theories that venture beyond the mainstream.
- According to Romance Scammers dot com, a site devoted to debunking Russian and Nigerian romance scammers, these Internet predators offer you the image of a wholesome, honest person who would be perfect as a business or life partner.Advertisement
- Even after careful debunking attempts, the figure cannot be explained by natural causes.
- Debunking your own work and demonstrating proof of debunking lends credibility to your investigative efforts and evidence.
- A large number of their tests ended up debunking and exposing numerous frauds.
- Even with the medical community debunking the usefulness of this detox diet, people are still using them in record numbers.