Debunked sentence example
- Actual ghost video clips are difficult to come by because so many of the clips presented to the public can be debunked.
- A surge of reported sightings from a wide variety of people began flooding in, as did a great number of claims that were later debunked as hoaxes.
- No matter how many times the rumor is debunked, it crops up again.
- debunked claims, he needs help.
- The legend of Perseus is updated and thoroughly debunked.Advertisement
- Like so many " weird " or " unexplained " happenings SHC has been fairly comprehensively debunked.
- I have faith that all experiments with positive results could be successfully debunked.
- debunked much of the show over at my blog.
- It's time we debunked the myth that buyers won't accept sellers ' surveys.
- The reason for this persistent adherence to old and debunked pseudoscience, is that it sells books.Advertisement
- During his 2011 tour, Sheen reportedly debunked the urban myth of his shooting Kelly Preston.
- For the most part, the orb has been debunked as nothing more than an energy particle or dust.
- Often, simply going to Google and typing in a search for the story will turn out a number of websites that have completely and thoroughly debunked it.
- In the intervening years, the idea of the fat-burning zone has been debunked time and again.