Debunk sentence example
- Instead, they listen to the claims of paranormal activity and do their best to debunk them.
- First of all, let's debunk one myth up front.
- Myth Busters: This popular television show uses physics, chemistry and experimentation to bust myths and debunk many urban legends.
- Although the team attempted numerous ways to debunk their own footage, they concluded that they actually captured paranormal activity on the thermal image.
- If you've convinced yourself that every scrapbook page you create needs to be a work of art, it's time to debunk some of common myths about simple scrapbooking.Advertisement
- Cigarette Smoking: One of the easiest ways to debunk ghost footage is if the person shooting the footage happens to be a smoker.
- The Guardian column, heavily censored, was aimed to debunk sex myths.
- In 1975, debunker Larry Kusche published The Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Solved, where he tried to explain as many cases as possible and debunk many of [Urban Legends Hoaxes and Rumors the rumors].
- Snopes Urban Legends: Snopes aims to debunk all types of stories and urban legends.
- A key purpose of the site is to debunk the conspiracy theories and conspiracy factoids that have dominated public perceptions of the assassination.Advertisement
- If you believe you've captured a ghost on video or thermal imaging equipment, try to debunk your own evidence first before publishing it as an actual ghost video.
- Technology Legends: Someone over at Tech Republic got so sick of all the technology-related urban legends that he posted the ten top sites to debunk urban legends.
- Watchman attempts to debunk the cited quotes by New Age groups, and goes so far as to accuse New Age teachers of a plot to completely redefine and reinvent Christianity to "blur the distinction" between Christian and New Age teachings.
- Truth or Fiction: Truth or Fiction is a website like Snopes that aims to help debunk urban legends.