Debt-relief sentence example
- On paper, linking debt relief to completion of national Poverty Reduction Strategy Papers (PRSPs) seemed democratic.
- There are currently 15 countries that have not reached decision point, who are likely to become ineligible to receive debt relief.
- There he is expected to strike a similar debt relief pact.
- I think the debt relief issue is economic sophistry, if that is what he is suggesting.
- The government has made a few options available to the public that can help you in obtaining debt relief.Advertisement
- The final set of programs the government has made available to provide debt relief for the public include grants from government agencies.
- These grants may provide debt relief for the millions of citizens whose unmanageable debt resulted from medical bills not covered by insurance or from other unforeseen bad luck.