Debonair sentence example
- the Debonair was deposed in 833; and at the siege of the town in 1430 Joan of Arc was taken prisoner by the English.
- Debonair activities such as art auctions and wine tastings.
- Nichols would later portray a more suave and debonair hunk Stefan Cassidine on General Hospital.
- When it comes to love and romance, Taurus is suave and debonair.
- In fact, Gemini is captivated by Libra's cool calm and debonair persona.Advertisement
- The elegant White Sapphire (Scratch Resistant) display perched between a pair of attractive Black Leather bracelet, Automatic Date display at 3 and Cabochon crown with folding clasp, all add to its debonair looks.
- If you want your little boy to look as debonair as possible at all those striking upscale events, then you will need to purchase a good pair of toddler boy dress shoes.
- Even the scruffiest of boys look debonair in boys' holiday ties, so take the time to shop around and find the perfect tie for your son.
- They are debonair, refined, and they still feature that enchanting little crocodile that is often mistaken for an alligator.
- debonair gentlemen with English accents.Advertisement
- debonair man who was killed in a plane crash in 1977.
- debonair detective by any stretch of the imagination.
- so debonair, so sophisticated... Nick jaunted in to present an award at the Festival's gala evening event.
- Legendary actor Roger Moore stars as debonair playboy Simon Templar in the series that made him an international star.
- debonair playboy Simon Templar in the series that made him an international star.Advertisement