Debited sentence example
- The whole proceeds of the loans and floating debt had been absorbed in payment of interest and sinking funds, with the exception of 16,000,000 debited to the Suez Canal.
- Deans will, however, have considerable leeway in deciding which codes are to be debited.
- maestro cards can be used at retailers or ATMs allowing funds to be debited straight from the holder's savings or current account.
- Charges are debited from the bank account of your choice.
- Funds are debited from the checking account.Advertisement
- Of the total charges 2% is first of all debited to Hungary on account of the incorporation with this state of the former military frontier.
- A legal letter is chargeable to lessee in default & debited to their rent ledger.
- In essence, there is no recourse once the card is debited.
- This feature allows you to create recurring payments and have them debited each month.
- The payment is then debited from the specified deposit account on the date set by the cardholder.Advertisement
- The amount of the allotment is debited before the rest of the pay is deposited into the active duty member's checking or savings account.
- No debt is incurred when using these cards because the funds are debited from the money already loaded onto the card and cannot be used if no funds are available.
- Your checking account is debited for the payment; there is no need to write a check or put an envelope in the mail.
- There is no cost for active duty members to receive dental coverage, but the monthly cost of coverage for eligible dependents is electronically debited from the military member's pay.