Debilitate sentence example
- It is expected that the illness will debilitate him for at least another week.
- The self-defense class taught how to debilitate an attacker in any dangerous situation.
- A scientist recently discovered a drug that can quickly debilitate the growth of cancer cells.
- The new information released on the political scandal would debilitate his chances of being re-elected.
- The drought is expected to debilitate plant growth, so this year will have a smaller harvest than normal.Advertisement
- She didn't want to get glasses but realized her poor eyesight would debilitate her success in class, as she couldn't see the board well.
- A virus can completely debilitate your computer and potentially cause the entire loss of all information.
- The feelings of sadness and remorse over the fight were enough to debilitate Jamie for a few days.
- Tina desired to learn more about how to debilitate her child's poor behavior at home.
- In an attempt to debilitate her opponent on the video game, she moved his weapon so that he couldn't find it.Advertisement
- The army was unable to debilitate the enemy, so they must now focus solely on defending themselves.
- This is of military significance because stopping this flow of information will severely debilitate the function of any such system.