Debenture sentence example
- debenture secured on strictly commercial terms.
- We therefore accept that any such debenture will also be a security for taper purposes.
- We are working very closely with our professional advisors, as this consortium requires a floating debenture in order to complete the deal.
- debenture holders is not more than 50.
- debenture stock holders about £ 60.Advertisement
- debenture tickets supplied.
- debenture interest and fixed preference dividend.
- debenture seats: Lowest price GUARANTEED.
- First Mortgage Debenture bonds due 2011 (the Existing 2011 debenture bonds due 2011 (the Existing 2011 Debentures) £ 200,000,000 6 3/4 per cent.
- A fixed debenture or mortgage debenture is secured on a named asset similar to a mortgage that is secured on one's own house.Advertisement
- The draftsman of the charge debenture drew a purposeful distinction between book debts and their proceeds.
- - The issued share and debenture capital of the company on the 31st of December 1907 was: - The company has a reserve fund of £2,467,707, the major part of which is invested in the business.
- Inasmuch as the debenture stocks and preference shares would have to be redeemed in 1911 at premiums ranging from 3 to 5 per cent., the state would have to pay the company £253,000 in excess of the total of the outstanding securities in order to enable the ordinary shares to receive par, and in the council's view this payment would diminish the p robability of the Post Office being able to afford a substantial reduction in the telephone charges.
- The total authorized capital of all Irish railways, exclusive of light railways, at the end of 1905 was £42,881,201, and the paid-up capital, including loans and debenture stock, amounted to £37,238,888.