Debauchee sentence example
- None of his successors on the throne was any thing higher than a debauchee or a puppet.
- The last of the Khoja revolts (1857) was of about equal duration with the previous one, and took place under Wali-Khan, a degraded debauchee, and the murderer of the lamented traveller Adolf Schlagintweit.
- Philopator (reigned 221-204), son of the preceding, was a wretched debauchee under whom the decline of the Ptolemaic kingdom began.
- But he was a drunkard and a debauchee, and chroniclers are divided in opinion as to whether he died from the effects of drink or licentious living.
- Drusus was a man of violent passions, a drunkard and a debauchee, but not entirely devoid of better feelings, as is shown by his undoubtedly sincere grief at the death of Germanicus.Advertisement
- Left alone, he might have lived and died a noble debauchee, not very different from hundreds of others.
- When young,George was handsome and polished but it would seem he was bored with his life and quickly degenerated into a grossly fat debauchee.
- As a result Michael grew up a debauchee, and fell under the sway of his uncle Bardas, who induced him to banish Theodora to a convent and practically assumed the chief control (857).