Debar sentence example
- in confirming the privilege thus granted to them endeavoured to debar them from the succession to the crown, it is now ascertained that there was no such reservation in the original act, and the title claimed by Henry VII.
- excommunicated, shut out from the communion of the faithful, debar thee from privileges, and deliver thee unto Satan for the destruction of thy flesh, that thy spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus."
- Should the people wish to confer them, they would have to do so by way of amending the Constitution; and herein lies a remarkable difference between the American system on the one hand and those of some European countries on the other, which, although they have created rigid constitutions, do not expressly debar the legislature from using any and every power of government.
- Having a criminal record will not automatically debar you from doing voluntary work.
- debar any particular persons from attending.Advertisement
- debar applicants.
- If the question put is tightly circumscribed, the adjudicator, as first happened here, would be right to debar new arguments.
- debar a student not meeting these conditions from entering the Degree Examination.
- Criminal Records Having a criminal record does not necessarily debar you from being admitted onto your course at the University of Bolton.