Deathmatches sentence example
- Many of the deathmatches themselves were ripped from news headlines and featured celebrities from all different genres, from television to politics.
- GoldenEye 007: This first-person shooter game developed by Rare was released on the Nintendo 64 in August 1997, offering a stellar story, multiplayer deathmatches, and captivating controls.
- Deathmatches and Survival modes offer you a chance to use the weaponry without using your brains.
- Four controller ports could be found on the front of the console, emphasizing multi-player capabilities (four-way deathmatches and races became incredibly popular in Goldeneye 007 and Mario Kart 64).
- Multiplayer is all about deathmatches involving two or more players.Advertisement
- You can, however, play deathmatches against the computer opponents.
- That said, the main appeal were the multiplayer deathmatches.
- If the hugely popular Metroid Prime: Hunters for the Nintendo DS is any indication, Prime 3 for the Wii will blow you away, especially if it includes the same free online deathmatches found in the DS counterpart.