Deathmatch sentence example
- The parody Celebrity Deathmatch, created by Eric Fogel, ran on MTV for a total of six seasons in two different stints, finally leaving the airwaves in 2007.
- Nick Diamond - Voiced by Len Maxwell, he's the more obnoxious (and sometimes flat-out inappropriate) half of the Celebrity Deathmatch commentators.
- Mills Lane - The toughest judge on television, he's the Celebrity Deathmatch referee.
- Marilyn Manson - The controversial rock star is the undisputed champion of Celebrity Deathmatch.
- He was featured on the original Celebrity Deathmatch short where he fought and defeated Charles Manson.Advertisement
- What Celebrity Deathmatch ultimately became was an examination in pop culture.
- It was easy to get multiplayer going and a couple of my friends were playing deathmatch.
- Far Cry gives up the standard Deathmatch, capture the flag, etc. One mode that is extremely fun to play is "Predator".
- Everyone wanted to get back into the action and challenge their friends in a crazy online multiplayer deathmatch.
- Whether you're looking to finish the single-player campaign or you want to get the upper hand in a multiplayer deathmatch, you may be interested in learning a Halo 3 weapon cheat or two.Advertisement
- It would certainly be easier if you could enter an online multiplayer deathmatch with an invincibility cheat, but that would be too much cheating!
- If you want to achieve success in a Halo deathmatch, you'll want to master this while on the move.
- You can battle your buddy in deathmatch, or try to gather coins in bounty mode.
- You also received a Team Racing mode where a Red team and a Blue team raced against each other, which is just like Team Deathmatch in first person shooter games.
- In multi-player, whether on a single Dreamcast or over the network, you can participate in Deathmatch, capture the flag, and other familiar multi-player scenarios.Advertisement
- The graphics were colorful, and instead of making use of official licences (so that you could throw Pete Sampras, Andre Agassi, and Monica Seles into the mix), you could have the ultimate deathmatch between Donkey Kong and Shy Guy.
- This was before the days of hopping into a LAN Counterstrike game, before it was feasible to have a real deathmatch using some variation of the Doom engine... for me, anyways.