Death-star sentence example
- Heavy Games - Death Star Battles, World Domination, Tribal Wars and Unification Wars are a few of the popular war game titles you'll find on this website.
- Not the Death Star because that would be a rip-off.
- The game's multiplayer sections include a dozen new locations including Utapau, Mustafar, the interior of the Death Star and a space battle over Coruscant.
- Jedi Temple, Mygeeto, Jabba's Palace, and the Death Star interior.
- Polis Massa, Theed, and the Death Star interior.Advertisement
- The same year brought a second Star Wars game, Return of the Jedi: Death Star Battle.
- Players controlled the Millennium Falcon to destroy the second Death Star.
- Players entered the seat of Luke's X-Wing fighter and battled TIE fighters on the way to destroying the Death Star in the famous trench scene.
- With a rotating chair for Admiral Ackbar, a repair station for the A-Wing fighter, and projection-monitors for the Death Star II, LEGO made certain to develop a set that fans of all ages can appreciate.
- He also expanded his character and theme line-up and introduced what would become some of the most recognizable facets of the series, including Anakin Skywalker, the Sith, and the Death Star.Advertisement
- Yes, the Rebellion had not succeeded in vanquishing the evil Emperor, but they had scored a signal victory, destroying the planet-killing Death Star battlestation and getting away with it.
- They must coordinate their attacks carefully - a ground attack to disable the generator, and a space attack on the Death Star itself.
- The Rebellion launched X-Wings against the Death Star in the original Star Wars movie, in aerial battles highly reminiscent of vintage World War II Battle of Britain footage.
- The ship featured numerous hiding cargo storage, including spaces under the floor panels where Han, Luke and Obi Wan hid after the ship was captured by the Death Star.
- In Return of the Jedi, Han reluctantly let Lando pilot the Falcon in the battle against the reconstructed Death Star when his mission took him to the moon of Endor.Advertisement
- Obi-Wan dies in a duel with Darth Vader, but the Force is with Luke and he is the one who destroys the Empire's Death Star.