Death-certificates sentence example
- Researchers examined death certificates over a 19-year period and found a 21 percent higher risk of death from stroke in people under age 20 in the stroke belt states had compared with the same age group in other states.
- In some cases, there were no death certificates and so the obituaries in the papers were the only forms of proof that a person had died.
- There are a number of online resources that can help you to locate the death records and death certificates.
- Vital Chek allows you to search records nationwide for death certificates for a nominal fee.
- The county clerk's office in most states house marriage licenses and birth and death certificates.Advertisement
- Primary sources, such as birth certificates, death certificates and marriage certificates are the best for genealogy evidence.
- Death records, such as death certificates and probate proceedings, may also include an age or date of birth.
- Since death certificates are a relatively modern invention, you may need to look at other sources for the information.
- Not all records are available online, but this is a great way to find death certificates for free.
- Before you start searching for death certificates in New York, it might be wise to check out the Ellis Island name search page, where you can search for the surname in question along with any related spellings.Advertisement
- There are two ways to search for the death certificates of deaths that occurred prior to 1949 in New York City.
- While death certificates will tell you when and where a person died, you can also glean a variety of information from obituaries and funeral home records.
- If you have an ancestor from the Lone Star State, you may be excited to learn that Texas death certificates can provide a great deal of helpful information.
- The Internet is a useful resource for genealogists, and you'll find that many death certificates are recorded online.
- Texas death certificates aren't the only way to find out about the life and death of your Texas ancestors.Advertisement