Dears sentence example
- My dears, what shall we do?
- poor little dears, how glad they will be to come.
- Ah, where are the old dears who smelled of lavender and gave small altar boys stripy mints they couldn't crunch!
- Canadian indie pop kids The Dears often get compared to The Smiths (fair enough) and Broken Social Scene (not so sure about that one).
- The Dears are winning the fans over, one at a time, with their constant touring.Advertisement
- No other system of writing Dears upon its face so clearly the history of its development as the Egyptian; yet even in this a vast amount of work is still required ~o detect, and disentangle the details.