Dear john sentence example
- Who among us has not, while composing a " Dear John " letter, fretted over whether to hyphenate " chronic halitosis "?
- Dear John,You are the most fortunate man on the planet, for you receive a Dear John letter anytime someone writes to you, but you are luckier still because my Dear John letters are unmatched in their love, appreciation and tenderness.
- You send me flowers, I send you a Dear John.
- You send me tickets to my favorite musical, I send you a Dear John.
- You send me a diamonds for my birthday, I send you a Dear John.Advertisement