Deaminase sentence example
- adenine deaminase is present in trace amounts in animal tissues.
- adenosine deaminase deficiency.
- She had been born with a defective version of the gene that normally makes the essential enzyme adenosine deaminase (ADA ).
- Adenosine deaminase deficiency (ADA): About 20 percent of SCID cases are of this type.
- Adenosine deaminase (ADA)-An enzyme that is lacking in a specific type of severe combined immunodeficiency disease (SCID).Advertisement
- AIP is caused by a deficiency of porphobilinogen deaminase, which occurs due to mutations in the hydroxymethylbilane synthase gene (HMBS) located at 11q23.3.
- Certain enzymes, such as porphobilinogen deaminase (the defective enzyme in AIP), can be easily extracted from red blood cells; other enzymes, however, are less readily collected or tested.