Deal-out sentence example
- You wouldn't have to make a big deal out of; like seeing a flying saucer, I added with a smile.
- You.re making a big deal out of this.
- Esarhaddon, on his way to Egypt for the second time, determined to deal out punishment; he blockaded Tyre, and raised earthworks on the shore and cut off the water-supply; but he did not capture the city itself.
- in 1535, the subsequent experience of other, even Catholic, countries give collateral support to the conclusions of the visitors appointed by Cromwell, although they were dictated by a desire not to deal out impartial justice, but to find reasons for a policy already adopted in principle.
- Markyate 1 AFC Dunstable 8 A JAMES MCCARTHY hat-trick saw AFC deal out the second drubbing in as many weeks against lowly Markyate.Advertisement
- Do not be too eager to deal out death in judgment.
- The next time you play, you only need to place the "Funatony" parts onto the game board, shuffle the cards, deal out the Specialist cards and place the Doctor cards face down near the game board.
- Once you find a playing area, shuffle the deck thoroughly and deal out all of the cards.
- There are a few different ways you can deal out the draw pile (which is the rest of the cards not dealt), and the important thing to realize is that you should stay consistent in how you do that.
- With the influx of electronics and technology in every home today, card games are often forgotten or looked upon as ancient relics not worth the time it takes to deal out the cards.Advertisement