Deafblind sentence example
- The idea for a tactile audiogram developed from the increasing need for deafblind children to have access to information.
- The Healthy Living for Deafblind People project aims to: Work with people throughout Scotland who have either congenital or acquired dual sensory impairments.
- REWARD: Bravery award for deafblind daredevil A DAREDEVIL from Peterborough, known for performing death-defying feats, has received an award for courage.
- news summary A digest of the latest news from Deafblind UK.
- BSL/English interpreters should be able to take specialist modules in deafblind interpreting.Advertisement
- Deafblind manual interpreters spell words into a deafblind person's hand using the deafblind manual alphabet or the block alphabet.
- Our services Sense has a worldwide reputation for its expertise in working with deafblind people.
- Some deafblind people may need a stronger indication, perhaps a gentle squeeze of the wrist, but check with them.
- worldwide reputation for its expertise in working with deafblind people.