Deadly-sins sentence example
- It is a series of metrical homilies on the Ten Commandments, the Seven Deadly Sins and the Seven Sacraments, illustrated by a number of amusing stories from various sources.
- Hecat the Witch Queen battles with Love Goddess Venus in a Victorian courtroom to expose the Seven Deadly Sins in Shakespeare.
- The very first winner, Bruce Morton, landed a series on the seven deadly sins.
- The other main characters are the seven ruling heroes, all of whom have been corrupted by one of the seven deadly sins.
- Demons are taboo in many cultures, but they also represent more than just the seven deadly sins.Advertisement
- In antithesis to this list, an enumeration of the " deadly sins " obtained currency.
- deadly sins.
- The Seven Deadly Sins was a savage indictment of the society around him.