Deadlocks sentence example
- Serious deadlocks are of comparatively rare occurrence.
- c. No method is provided for getting rid of deadlocks, either between the legislature and the executive or between the two branches of the legislature.
- Sometimes I have to use my second vote to resolve deadlocks often to the chagrin of the defeated faction.
- Manufacturers should be encouraged to fit deadlocks more widely on the new car model range, particularly on cars produced in volume.
- Each was jealous of the other and deadlocks frequently occurred.Advertisement