Dead-wood sentence example
- A plantation of Scotch fir requires frequent and careful thinning as the young trees increase in size; but pruning should be avoided as much as possible, excepting for the removal of dead wood.
- This curious plant has no chlorophyll, growing with the aid of a fungus feeding off dead wood.
- Coronet cuts coronet cuts Coronet cuts and dead wood management A coronet cuts is a technique for producing a natural fracture effect in cut stubs ends.
- Occasionally recorded in the county, this is a small black solitary wasp nesting in dead wood in sunny situations.
- The common people found their rights to hunt game or collect dead wood on common land, became criminal offenses.Advertisement
- My employment out of doors now was to collect the dead wood in the forest, bringing it in my hands or on my shoulders, or sometimes trailing a dead pine tree under each arm to my shed.