Dead nettle sentence example
- In Labiate plants, as the dead-nettle (Lamium), the flowers are produced in the axil of each of the foliage leaves of the plant, and they appear as if arranged in a simple whorl of flowers.
- - Flowering stalk of the White Dead-nettle (Lamium album).
- So also in Labiatae, such as dead-nettle (Lamium), the different whorls of inflorescence are developed centripetally, while the florets of the verticillaster are centrifugal.
- Contracted form (Verticillaster), Dead-nettle, Pelargonium.
- - Irregular gamopetalous labiate corolla of the Dead-nettle (Lamium album).Advertisement
- In winter wheat, crop density is an important factor in limiting seed production by red dead-nettle through the effect on weed biomass.
- henbit dead-nettle seed was found in 2% of arable soils in a seedbank survey in Scotland in 1972-1978.
- Who hasn't sucked the nectar from the flower of the dead nettle?
- nectar from the flower of the dead nettle?
- sucked the nectar from the flower of the dead nettle?Advertisement
- M. laevis (Moluccella) - A singular plant of the Dead Nettle family.