Dead-ends sentence example
- Narrow, funnel valleys and dead ends were typically chosen, where migrating herds would be naturally slowed down or brought to a halt.
- maze of corridors, which are obstructed by toys or dead ends.
- probate records are often the key to opening previous dead ends in family history research.
- The road to a successful adoption can be fraught with roadblocks and dead-ends, but once you've brought your child home, all of the frustration and confusion will disappear.
- You'll need to make sure dead ends are cut before growing out your hair to unbelievable lengths.Advertisement