De-stress sentence example
- A chance to get away from the crowds and unwind, de-stress and relax with the help of our trained masseurs.
- The ability to let the words guide the visualization while the music and sounds accompany it provides an ideal way to de-stress from the rigors of everyday life.
- Stay at your destination for as long as you need to completely de-stress.
- These CDs are ideal for individuals looking to solve problems, but they are not necessarily going to help a person de-stress or relax.
- Choose how long you want to meditate and the type of meditation you would like and you're ready to de-stress!Advertisement
- If exercise helps you de-stress, try to get a workout in before you need to go take your exam.
- A relaxing bath can also help you de-stress before bedtime as well.
- Throwing a Christmas party is a great way for friends and family to get together and de-stress during the holiday season.
- The specially designed kids' program gets children involved in all kinds of outdoor activities, giving parents some time to de-stress on their own.
- Though not necessarily personalized yoga instruction, many corporations are bringing in yoga instructors to help meet the challenges of modern day business, de-stress workers, and increase energy and vitality.Advertisement
- While the boys may shy away from pedicures, indulging in these relaxing, rejuvenating procedures is a great way to de-stress from a hard week at work and maintain proper foot health.