De-emphasize sentence example
- Some experts recommend going darker on bottom to de-emphasize curves.
- de-emphasize the importance of the crystallographic aspects of collaborative projects.
- de-emphasize the role of social influences on citizenship education.
- Use a highlighter to de-emphasize jowls (the lines from the edge of the nose to the corner of the mouth).
- Use a non-frosted powder under the chin to de-emphasize a saggy neck.Advertisement
- This style can be especially attractive to a big or tall man, who may want to de-emphasize his size difference.
- Black short bottoms de-emphasize the hips.
- If you want to de-emphasize your chest, a halter top can help minimize the appearance of your bust.
- You can also use this type of bottom piece to de-emphasize a full bosom by creating equal fullness at the hips.
- Women who want to de-emphasize their hips will do better with a full skirt, as long as they put focus on their waistlines -- a colorful belt can work wonders here.Advertisement
- One of the primary goals of the establishment of this sorority was to "de-emphasize the social aspect of sorority life" and instead promote academic excellence and community service among its members.
- In the 1920s, corsets changed to flatten the breasts and de-emphasize curves, creating a boyish slim figure.
- Scoop, V-neck, or boat neck, the way your top looks above the breasts can de-emphasize your all-too-obvious growing abdomen and pull eyes up to your face.
- Being able to shop by color and fabric makes it easy to find just what you have in mind: You can choose patterns for areas of your body you want to make appear curvier and solids for body parts you'd like to de-emphasize.