Ddt sentence example
- Widespread use of DDT mostly eliminated the problem, but since DDT was outlawed, these buggers are back and infesting homes, hotels, and even theater seats.
- When DDT was banned in the United States, the surplus was sold to countries in South America for use in the production of banana crops, which were then sold back to American grocery stores.
- DDT is still being used in developing countries and more industrialized countries like China.
- It was particularly pleasing to fans of the "sports entertainment" to be able to do moves like the "million dollar dream", "gorilla press", and Jake the Snake Robert's signature "DDT."
- epidemic of poliomyelitis in a tropical nation was contemporaneous with the introduction of the pesticide DDT in that country.Advertisement
- In the past, insecticides like DDT have been used to kill the mosquitoes that transmit malaria.
- persistent in the environment, and its presence does not suggest recent use of DDT.
- By the 1950's, organochlorine pesticides such as DDT were in general use.
- Effects on Aquatic Species: DDT is very highly toxic to many aquatic invertebrate species.