Dca sentence example
- Owen, Kent and Dale (2001) analyzed data from machair sand dune seed banks and seed rain samples using DCA.
- The Department for Constitutional Affairs (DCA) has funded a national family mediation helpline, which was publicly launched on May 11th.
- mock trials was produced, with funding from the DCA.
- Hill, 675 So. 2d 168 (Fla. 5th DCA 1996), the husband told the Court that he had designated the matrimonial home as being owned by himself and his wife as joint tenants.
- Gallinar, 763 So. 2d 447 (Fla. 3d DCA 2000).Advertisement
- Vogelsang, 601 So. 2d 1303 (Fla. 3d DCA 1992) that the parties were married for less than two months.