Dazzlingly sentence example
- Even in London the sun, on that summer afternoon, was dazzlingly bright.
- elongated dazzlingly debut of an advance for first.
- It is dazzlingly and sometimes obscurely erudite yet with a clear and coherent argument that challenges our current commonsense views about communication.
- Independent RICH HALL SAYS IT WITH WORDS... THINGS SNOWBALL In this dazzlingly inventive collection, Rich Hall invites us into his world.
- He kept closing his eyes and then again looking at the fire, which seemed to him dazzlingly red, and at the feeble, round-shouldered figure of Tushin who was sitting cross-legged like a Turk beside him.Advertisement
- Each instrument--now resembling a violin and now a horn, but better and clearer than violin or horn--played its own part, and before it had finished the melody merged with another instrument that began almost the same air, and then with a third and a fourth; and they all blended into one and again became separate and again blended, now into solemn church music, now into something dazzlingly brilliant and triumphant.
- Many consumers could care less about the brand they are purchasing, and, instead, choose to focus on the acquisition of dazzlingly trendy styles.
- Known for her chaotic color combinations and dazzlingly feminine designs, Betsey Johnson knows that zany can be irresistible when it comes to her line of Betsey Johnson handbags.