Dazzles sentence example
- When the waters evaporate in the summer they leave a clay bed of remarkable hardness, which is sometimes encrusted with saline matter of a snowy whiteness and dazzles the eyes of the traveller.
- When Gaul first enters the field of history, Rome has already laid the foundation of her freedom, Athens dazzles the eastern Mediterranean with her literature and her art, while B t in the west Carthage and Marseilles are lining opposite t,~CZs~ shores with their great houses of commerce.
- Future Soul Solaris may be just Steven Soderbergh trying his hand at another genre, but its elegance still dazzles, says Jonathan Romney.
- The flowers are in loose spikes, each blossom being about 1 inch in length; the color varies from light scarlet to a shade verging closely on crimson, and when seen in the open air, especially in sunshine, dazzles the eye by its brilliancy.
- Oluchi Onweagba: Oluchi dazzles in an otherwise tame turquoise and tangerine bikini creation from Inca by Stephanie Hirsch.Advertisement
- This year's 90-minute show dazzles audiences with a smashing opening scene, "Sleighride", and runs nonstop through "The 12 Days of Christmas", "Here Comes Santa Claus", and "A Little Girl's Dream".
- It dazzles the eye with a brilliant blue dial and satisfies the tech geek with an array of professional attributes.
- My Fair Wedding with David Tutera is a show about quickly turning a wedding fiasco into an amazing experience that dazzles not only the bride, but everyone in attendance.