Daylight-savings sentence example
- As an added bonus, the Emerson CKS1862 will also automatically adjust its time for daylight savings time twice a year.
- When I arrived I discovered that the practical test was already one hour in progress and learned that it was an hour later due to daylight savings.
- Also, Arizona does not practice daylight savings time, so the state is always on Mountain Standard Time.
- The batteries need to be changed every six months; experts recommend changing the batteries in autumn during daylight savings time.
- The week ends with the change to Daylight Savings Time, where everyone loses one hour of sleep.Advertisement
- Both functional and attractive, the Vero offers ultimate ease of timekeeping, right down to auto-updating for Daylight Savings Time.
- Automatic time setting and auto-adjusting for Daylight Savings Time means this clock is among the most accurate models in the world.
- To make atomic technology available to everyone, LaCrosse created a lightweight wall clock with four time zones, auto time setting and on or off options for Daylight Savings Time.
- Technical features include four time zones, auto or manual time setting, Daylight Savings Time options and a radio-controlled atomic movement.
- Standard options include four time zones, accurate radio-controlled movement and Daylight Savings Time options.Advertisement