Daylight saving time sentence example
daylight saving time
- The summer time is referred to as Daylight Saving Time or DST.
- Learning about daylight saving time can help you understand when the time changes.
- Many people change the batteries in their carbon monoxide detectors and smoke detectors when they turn their clocks back at the start of Daylight Saving Time.
- This means that almost two-thirds of the year are in Daylight Saving Time or DST.
- In fact, some places do not observe daylight saving time and therefore do not change the time.Advertisement
- If you live in the U.S. or in parts of Canada, your area probably observes daylight saving time and changes the time twice a year.
- The practice of setting clocks forward one hour in the spring and backward one hour in the fall, is a part of a program known in the U.S. as daylight time or daylight saving time (DST).
- In 1986, the Public Law 99-359 required daylight saving time to spring forward on the first Sunday in April.
- The Timex Jelly alarm clock has a Daylight Saving Time (DST) adjustment feature.